Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Character Sketchbook 159

This Gemma Ward Drawing is one from danny roberts character Sketchbook Standing in a red dress



Wow! Thank you everyone for your amazing comments; really means alot.
It definitely was a long day for me, so that was perfect encouragement throughout the day.
I thought i would post one of my favorite pages from my Character Sketchbook Series.
For some reason this was one of the hardest pictures for me to draw.
But i think that is what makes it my favorite!
It's fun how that works, huh?
I have a big day tomorrow, shipping out all these print orders,
so don't worry for you that ordered, they're all going out tomorrow! :)
i have to say, the new prints look really cool. i was so excited when i saw them.




Bookmark and Share

My Ping in TotalPing.com