Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Life Of My Studio



Hello my friends!
Thanks so much for all your Blog Birthday wishes; means alot!
Sorry for the lack of a post last night...
I randomly got the idea to post a video last night, at like 10:30,
and for some reason, i thought it would just take a minute to throw it together....
so needless to say, at 1 in the morning, i realized
i would probably not be up by the time the video stop rendering. hahah
Thus i am posting today.

Ok, i must warn you, it is quiet random...
I made the Video out of Random Clicks of my Studio.
So it's like close ups on paintings and me drawing, and my friends hanging out.
Oh, and also, i have the filming of the concept sketch with Miss Sophie Ward sitting posing for the painting. :)
Well, i hope you enjoy it!
Have a great day!
:)






Bookmark and Share

My Ping in TotalPing.com