Sunday, April 12, 2009

One Year Blogging!



YAY! Finally there!
I just realized today that it's My blog's Birthday!
I really am blown away that i've been blogging a year.
Thanks Dave (my bro) for getting me doing this. i truly enjoy it.
And thank you all who read this!
I'm really at a loss for words...
your encouragement and support has blown my mind.
You could never know how much it really means.
It's been an incredible journey. :)

So i had an idea of starting a annual Limited Edition Print,
that kind of sums up the year for me...
So for my first print, i thought the Blogger Portrait Series Print would be only fitting.

The Prints are 22" X 17" (53 cm X 43 cm)
Glicee Print is on Archival Fine Art Cotton Rag Paper.
The Limited Edition size: 50 Prints (only 50 print made)
All are signed, dated and numbered

Click Here to See the Print in my Etsy Store.
I really hope you all like it!
You all know how to make a boy feel good!
Thanks again for a great year. :)

Edit: just added a new picture on my Lookbook.nu page!










Bookmark and Share

My Ping in TotalPing.com