Thursday, June 11, 2009

Istanbul and the fashion spot membership


I was trying to be a member of the fashion spot 2 years ago that its invitation only membership and you have to be in the fashion industry as a member.I searched for members to send me an invitation to become a member but I couldn't find anyone to send me an invitation.I remember I paged to fashion spot and told them that I'm passionate about fashion and I'm a fashion blogger.They told me they'll consider and then 2 years ago they've send me an invitation.I've become a member that made me so happy.I was starting to Bilgi University finance master of science and had no time for anyhing during 2 years.(but I was frequenting book stores to buy cds,the economist and harpers bazaar or vogue).I couldn't be an active tfs member.That I am graduating in june I feel relished...and happy...and nothing.But I'm back to breathing and living I like to frequent the fashion spot.There's an istanbul threat there for street style of global cities and I remember last week I saw someone was asking if wearing shorts is dangerous in the city...I was like wtf? but I didn't really write anything.Truth is its up to you.I wear skirts and shorts and people wear shorts around the city in Istanbul.Anywayz...I had a long day.I'm d@mn tired.Green cat in the old unicef postcard is looking at me and I look back.Its on my desk forever...near my books and mags...
My Ping in TotalPing.com