Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last year, this year,time is whatever

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


That maybe its not good to be a part of something.That maybe I better frequent the places that I never frequent.And that I realize I don't like starbucks frappuccino anymore...And that I look at views,landscapes and sometimes there's nothing on my mind or sometimes my mind is full loaded with many unimportant things...And I look at shapes...People frequent gym like me...Do I like gym?I do it for health...I feel stronger since 3-4 months that I started to pilates.I have a better shape...not weak.not fat.not ironic.just stronger.I look at an old picture of me last year and I say my arms were so weak.I work out.Now that I can kick ya!LOL I'm not a superhero-yet...but I'm the upcoming someONE :) so beware.. beware!!!...watch out!!watch out!!!
My Ping in TotalPing.com