Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Dream Walking Society


Artist danny roberts Painting of a Dreamy girl with Brown hair and eyes laying down, from his Series on Love


Well, hello my friends.
How's your day going?
Is it hot where you are?
cause it sure is here....
not really liking it! haha

Well, on a positive note, just finished another painting in my "Series on Love".
I'm having way too much fun on this series!
Thank you, thank you, to everyone who has been sending me inspiration for the series!
It's really helping me :)

Oh, also yesterday, i started a site with my friend Stacy called "The Dream Walking Society".
The site is full of dreamlike images and videos and music, etc.
The name came about cause I've always wanted to figure out a way to travel in my dreams into my friend's dreams...
haha i know that sounds silly, but it's true.
So that's how the Dream Walking Society came about.
Click here if you want to check it out!
Let me know what you think ;)




Follow Igor + André


Bookmark and Share
My Ping in TotalPing.com