Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers - In Stores

Danny Roberts iphone Picture
Snap shot of one of Danny Roberts  Signature Bags for Harajuku Lovers
Gwen Stefanis Harajuku Lovers purse by Danny Roberts
Danny Roberts Signature Bags for Harajuku Lovers



Well, my friends, i'm actually sick today so my post will be short.
I just wanted to say thank you for your support and kind words.
It truly means so so much to me!
Mom and i went to Macys today
and i finally got to see the bags in person.
i got to see the third bag; it's the purse above. It was surreal!
Oh and to my amazement, my signature ended up on all the bags!
Sorry about the picture quality; i just took pictures with my phone.
Thanks again. :)

P.S. I'm pleased to announce the great and lovely Cat Khan of the site Knightcat
has joined as a Contributor to The Dream Walking Society!!!!
i'm excited to see how this site will bloom!
i hope it's a good form of inspiration for you all! :)

EDIT: Thank you all at Refinery 29 for your wonderful Article on the Harajuku Lovers Bags. Your site is one of my favorites! Also Thank you to Tendances De Mode. Oooo Also thanks Chic Intuition for this Article ! means alot :)

Follow Igor + André


Bookmark and Share
My Ping in TotalPing.com