Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dreaming up a Series

Danny roberts Paint of beautiful girl back


Hello hello my friends,
how is your day going?
My day's been super laid back, been hanging with my family,
we watched Pinocchio (which is the most genius movie made!!!!!),
and spent the day chatting & discovering new inspiration images with my friend Stacy.
(She's an amazing singer song writer click here to check out her band).
We found some great images, but when i came across this one image from Federica Simoni Flickr Page
i just knew it would translate into a great drawing,
plus i've been wanting to start a new drawing series called "Love"
so this is my second painting in the series.
i hope you like it! :)

p.s. My brother showed me that there is a fan site of my work on Facebook,
and i just wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you so much.
Yawl are amazing for starting it. If anyone wants to check it out click here

P.s. If you have any images or if you stumble onto any images you think would be good inspiration for my Series on love,
I would love to see them!
please email me them at info@igorandandre.com
:)

Follow Igor + André


Bookmark and Share
My Ping in TotalPing.com