Sunday, November 1, 2009

Gen Arts Fresh Face Fashion Show




Girl in Gen art Fashion Show back and long hair
Gen art Fashion Show press core
Danny roberts at Gen art Fashion Show looking through a model car
Ryan and alice Baxley Gen art Fashion Show
David Roberts art Fashion Show standing in front of a car
Girl in Gen art Fashion Show


Hey friends, how are you doing?
How was your Halloween?
Mine was a blast!
I'm currently sitting watching Crocodile Dundee with my family!
Seriously, one of the best movies ever!
It makes me want to go to Australia so bad!
Also, it made my miss my Australia Sista the lovely Sophie Ward.
I miss you, my friend!
If you want to see more Photo's from that night, I posted them on my Image Diary .
Click Here to see it!
I hope you like them :)



Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com