Monday, November 2, 2009

New November Prints Are Here!



Well Friends, today was a pretty good Monday.
I spent the day updating my store with new prints and listening to Lisa Hannigan. ;)
I tried to get all the prints you all requested up, but if i missed anything, please let me know.
Also, I added a few pictures from Halloween!
My brother had the idea for my friend Alice to dress up as "The Girls in Glasses"
hahah Well, it took some effort, and a few print, a couple hangers, wire clippers, and tape,
but we were able to transform her into the "The Girls in Glasses"~ haa
I posted pictures up on my Image Diary Click Here to See it!
Also, please let me know what you think of prints; i would love to hear some input from you all :)


Danny Roberts portrait of Model Marcelina Sowa portrait
Click Here to Read More about this Marcelina Sowa - Art Print













Danny Roberts painting of a naked girl laying down with long hair and blue eyes
Click Here to Read More about this Nude Girl Print














Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com