Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Model Skeleton




Artist Danny Roberts drawing of Sasha Pivovarova in a Skeleton


Hey, Hey, Hey. How are you all doing today?!
Wow, i had a long one.
Been working a lot lately...
How is the week going for you?
Anything exciting happening?
The drawing today brings back old memories;
i drew this almost 3 years ago in Volume 1 of my Character Sketchbook.
I actually don't have the original drawing of this anymore,
I gave to Gemma Ward a year and a half ago when she and Sophie came over.
We were sitting going through the Character Sketchbook drawings,
which was really fun and interesting cause i love sharing my drawing with my drawing subject-matter!
But anyways, she picked this one out as one of her favorites, so i gave it to her.
Awe, good times. Shoot, makes me miss my Australian sista Sophie so much ;(
Well, my friends, i hope you enjoy this line drawing!



Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com