Saturday, February 13, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!


I AM SENDING

LOVE
TO ALL MY SWEET
FOLLOWERS OUT THERE IN BLOG LAND!

Thank you for coming to visit me and leaving all your wonderful comments!

As you know

I just want to take today to let you know how much

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

I hope you enjoy the day
with the ones you
love
Having breakfast TOGETHER
or
Playing cards
Celebrating TOGETHER


Eating SWEETS

or Giving SWEETS


I hope you have all the
LOVE
you can HOLD

in more than just the palm of your hand

or the ring on your finger

May you have

or give

LOVE
on a SILVER PLATTER
&
May you find it at your front door
waiting to tickle your fancy


I am so happy that I found
all of you

to
love!

I hope you

...but not for a VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY,VERY
long time from now


YOU KNOW I ALWAYS FOLLOW UP ALL MY POSTS
WITH HUGS AND KISSES


TODAY I AM GIVING YOU EXTRA SPECIAL
ONES JUST A LITTLE SWEETER THAN MOST
BECAUSE
YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST!

My Ping in TotalPing.com