Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine's Day Edition of Inspiration Friday on Saturday


Mona Johannesson close up and an old dreaming picture.
purple Water boat with girl looking through a sheet.
Sasha Pivovarova and sky, from danny roberts inspiration book

Sasha Pivovarova in a dress that looks like a rose from danny roberts inspiration book









Hey Friends,
Wow, i can't believe New York Fashion Week is right around the corner!
My brother and I fly out in 4 days! How crazy is that!
I have some clothes arriving and have a fitting tomorrow!
I'm really really excited to see how they turned out!

Also, I wish i could show you a few paintings i did for some clients this week,
but i can't yet... just wait. It's coming out soon! :)
Also, sorry i didn't post this inspiration friday yesterday...
but i guess, here it is.
This series of images i put together for the inspiration book for the collaboration art project i'm doing.
I'm sorry i don't know who the photographers who took the images are..
I do know that one of the paintings is by an incredible painter named "Joe Sorren"
I hope you like the images!
i hope you're doing great :)







Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com