Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Masha Kirsanova at Chris Benz


A Painting by igor and andre fashion artist Danny Roberts of Elite management model Masha Kirsanova


Well my friends,
how did your day go for you?
I had a good day.
Spent the morning writing music,
and then i worked on researching, printing, gluing, and making a new inspiration book/ idea book.
It's going really well! Finished about thirty pages in the book.
The Painting today is of a wonderful model named Masha Kirsanova.
She has a wonderful look.
I had the honor of getting to go backstage at Chris Benz's show,
Which allowed me to take tons of pictures, which i've posted a few ;)
But the reason it was so great to go backstage,
is i finally got to make my own drawing references! Woot woot!!! Finally huh?!
So this is my second painting of my pictures!
The first one was the previous post
I really hope you like it! :)




Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com