Friday, April 2, 2010

HIPPITY HOPPITY EASTER'S ON IT'S WAY

WOW, WHERE DOES TIME GO???
Just the other day it was a cold and rainy March day
and the month went out as a lion rather than a lamb.
I flipped the calendar to April and VOILA,
it became sunny and warm (a fluke by the way)....
but hold on...EASTER is in a few days!!!
WHAT???
I'm still in winter mode.
How am I going to shift gears
and get ready to celebrate Easter so quickly?
Here's a few ideas I thought of to achieve
that special holiday feeling.
Now, I just need to take my own advice
and go implement them.
Does anyone know where I can get
a bunny rather quickly?????


Ok, these chocolate ones will work
I'll have to dye eggs for the Easter Bunny
Oh right, I need to put my wheel barrow out in the living room
There's a cute little guy, but he probably eats too much
I'll do these napkin rings instead

Hang a few ornaments on my tree inside...tree inside?
...and put a tree inside
and spread out all these cute eggs everywhere


I'll put some daffodils
and some sweet smelling hyacinths
in some springtime containers
Oh, look another rabbit
Actually, that chick might work, instead!!
I must get some springtime flowers
and put them around the house


Do I have time to create these cute little egg cup table favors?
I can only pray I do

Wish me luck getting all this done!
I hope you're ready for the Easter Bunny
to come to your house.
If not, we've got work to do.
Chop Chop
We've got to go rabbit and chick shopping!
Do you think Pottery Barn might have them?

My wishes to all of you for a
Blessed and Happy Easter
My Ping in TotalPing.com