Friday, April 2, 2010

When the Zeppelin Calls - Inspiration Friday









Happy Inspiration Friday my friends! :)
How was your day?
My was great.
So i'm not sure if you all have noticed the 1400-1800 influence in the Inspiration Friday's over the last few weeks.
I've never taken any Art History classes,
and i really don't know about other artists.
So i've been researching and discovering older painters, and loving every minute of it!.
I've always been obsessed with Zeppelins
so i thought a journey on a Zeppelin would be a theme for this Inspiration Friday.

The Inspiration Friday images are Steven Meisel, El Greco, Hans Holbein the Younger, and a few others that i don't know where they are from.

If you have questions, go to: http://www.formspring.me/DannyJRoberts ;)

Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com