Monday, January 17, 2011

Carolina and the Unicornsquad

Photo Artist Danny Roberts took of the the sky in Southern California sunset with bird flying across it
Danny Roberts Black and white photo of Carolina Engman of fashion squad doing the jj magazine shoot


Hey Friends how was your weekend?
Mine was so much fun. I got to spend it with my good friend, Carolina Engman of Fashionsquad.
She and her sister, Camilla, came out to California this weekend to do a few photo shoots with a couple of magazines.
So my brother and my friends Ryan and Alice Baxley (Clouds & Candy) spent the weekend hanging out with the Engman sisters.
It was so much fun!
I ended up taking some behind the scenes pictures.
The Pictures today are two i took during the magazine shoot.
I hope you like them!
Also took a handfull of unicorn photo's... hahaha
should be posting them soon ;)
If you want to see high res got to my Image diary


Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com