Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sean Cimino - Friends Road Trip part 1

Sean Cimino sitting wrapped in a towel with sunglasses on picture by danny roberts
Foster the people Guitar player and singer Sean Cimino playing a custom guitar photo by Danny Roberts
Danny Roberts Portrait of Sean Cimino Face with his eyes closed
Danny Roberts and Sean Cimino playing soccer on the beach


So do you remember back like a week before last Fashion Week i went on a quick vacation with my best friends?
And i said that we try to take a trip like that every year?
Well i have tons of picture from it that I've been meaning to post,
so i'm finally getting around to it.
I thought since i mentioned that my friendSean is in a band called "Foster the People" in the last post, i should post some pictures of him first.
But there are way more coming soon! :)
The Week was a blast, such quality time.
Hope you like the pics ;)
For High Res versions of the images, go to my Image Dairy



Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com