Monday, February 21, 2011

The Brothers Roberts

Photo By colin sokol & Rumi Neely of Fashion Toast of the Roberts brothers Danny and David Roberts of Igor and andre at Rachel antonoff Fall 2011 CollectionPicture By Rumi Neely & Colin Sokol

Well Hello Friends and Hello Monday.
It's the first Monday back and there is so much to do.

1: Clean Studio
2: Make Coffee
3: Organize Photos
4: Tackle Email
5: Start painting collections
6: Make More Coffee

That's for just the morning haha
You know, just another Monday ;)
Last night, my friend Rumi Neely (Fashiontoast) was kind enough to send me a picture
she and Colin (her boyfriend) had taken of my brother and me at Rachel Antonoff Fall 2011 Collection.
Rachel's presentation had the theme of a high school Prom,
so we thought we would wear bow ties. : )
Since there really aren't many pictures of us, due to both of us being shy around cameras,
I thought i would post it.
Hope you're having a great day :)



Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com