Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2011

The Dark Profiles of IMG Model Monika Jac Jagaciak and Elite model Management girl, Caroline Brasch Nielsen at New York Fashion Week in Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2011 Runway show Photo by Artist Danny Roberts (Jac Jagaciak & Caroline Brasch Nielsen Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2011)

Whelp, this is the last picture post from Narciso Rodriguez for today. :)
Tomorrow is my brother David's birthday, so my friends Ryan & Alice Baxley got us tickets to see one of our all time favorite musicians Joseph Arthur tonight.
I'm off right now to meet up with Dave and the Baxley's.
Should be amazing.
The last time i saw Joseph Arthur live was like 5 years ago, and it was one of the best concerts i've been too.
I will let you know how it goes ;)
Hope you're having a wonderful night/day/or morning, whereever you are. ;)



If you want to see high res version of these pictures, go to my Image Diary.

Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com