Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Profile of Hanne Gaby Odiele - Narciso Rodriguez

 Artist Danny Roberts picture at Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2011 Runway show in New York Fashion Week of The Dark profile of Supreme Model Management, Hanne Gaby Odiele(Hanne Gaby Odiel Narciso Rodriguez Fall 2011)

My two favorite things about this picture are the look of the red coat and Hanne Gaby Odiele!
She is one of my favorite models that i haven't drawn or painted yet. (which i really need to do)
Two seasons ago, my brother and I were drinking coffee and Hanne and Frida Gustavsson were sitting next to us, and i really wanted to sketch them, but was too embarrassed. haha Oh well, maybe some day, right??
This picture looks a lot better in high res so check it out on my Image Diary. ;)



Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com