Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ataui Deng @cmbenz Fall 2010

Artist Photographer Danny Roberts Black and white photo of Sudan Trump Models girl Ataui Deng in chris benz furry hat

Morning!
So after 3 days of cleaning and building shelves and sorting and organizing,
i'm happy to say i'm just about finished and i'm dying to start making things again.
I just had to get organized, it was driving me crazy.
There is something so refreshing about having a clean organized room...
even though it only last a day or so haha.
This picture is one i took of the lovely Ataui Deng backstage at Chris Benz Fall 2010 presentation.
She is so strikingly beautiful, she caught my eye right away.
I really love how the picture turned out, there is a sense of movement, but her eyes steady the image.
I have to say this was one of my favorites a few seasons ago.
I think i have a few more of her that really turned out amazing.
I'll have to post soon :)


Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com