Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm In Teen Vogue Pt. 2 :)

Teenvogue december January 2011 issue with glee cast members Cory Allan Monteith and Lea Michele on the cover
Danny Roberts art on the walls of Teen Vogue Room Make over with Pc Pennies

Hey morning friends!
So i'm trying to start this new year off right which means i've been cleaning & getting organized like there is no tomorrow!
As i was cleaning, i stumbled on my issue of TeenVogue, and realized i never Posted it!
What is wrong with me! hahaa
Seriously been so disorganized lately!
Sorry for that.
But here it is! i had the honor of contributing some prints for TeenVogue's Room Make Over.
I Love TeenVogue! Seriously everyone over there is the nicest people i have ever met.
And i love the concept of room make overs.
I'm so happy Paola Henriquez, one of the winners, got my prints. They fit perfectly in her room.
I really hope you like them, Paola :)
and thank you Jane for having me be part of this project :)


Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com