Sunday, January 2, 2011

West Elm Spring Introductions

It's no secret I'm obsessed with West Elm.  Not only do they have amazingly chic products but they are SO budget friendly.  If you like a fresh contemporary vibe and want better quality than that Swedish big box store, look no further than West Elm!  Here are my favorite picks from their new introductions:


Ellipse Metal Canopy Bed

Foxed Mirror Nightstand

Cowhide, White

Glass Shadow Boxes
One of my New Year's resolution is to appear more organized.  Yes, I said appear.  I don't care if I'm actually organized.  I think having one of these glass shadow boxes by the front door to throw down the keys and empty my purse of receipts, ticket stubs, etc. would be a cool way to "appear" organized.  It makes my mess a mini-art installation of my current life.  How cool is that?

Mirror Parsons Console

Lacquered Office

Iznik Dhurrie

Henry Sofa

Stripe Duvet + Shams
I'm obsessed with grey and white stripes. Obsessed.  I came home the other day with yet another grey and white striped top and my husband said, "Again...?"  Hey, I like what I like.  Get over it, lol.

{images via West Elm}
My Ping in TotalPing.com