Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011! ;)

Fashion Model with blue eyes wearing a yellow orange and white sweater with dotted skirt from Chris Benz Spring 2011 Collection photo by Artist Danny Roberts at New york Fashion Week


Happy New Year!
How's 2011 going for you all?
My brother and i had a good, but exhausting one!
We drove for 10 hours to Northern California on New Years Eve,
and then left to drive back home at noon the next day!
But it was more than worth it, because we got to see our best friend Mr. Benje Williams.
Benje has been one of my best friends since 3rd grade and has been living in Africa for the last couple of years,
and now he is working in Pakistan, so it is rare for us to get to see him in person, so we will basically drive anywhere to see him. hahahaa How about you? What did you do for New Years?
Well the Photo today is one i took at Chris Benz Spring 2011 Presentation.
This was one of my favorite shows i went to....
But then again, Chris' shows are always my favorites.
He has such a great and fun design style,
and between him and Kerry from Lancome, it is one of the most relaxed enjoyable shows ;)
I love how the light fell on this picture and how the blues pop.
I really like the vibe of the girl's pose too.
I hope you like it :)

For high res Click Here




Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com