Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Ink Painting

Danny Roberts first ink Painting of Gemma Ward out of the artist Character Sketch book

I was looking through Volume 1 of my Character Sketchbook,
and i just had to post it.
It's actually my first ink painting i had ever done.
It was the 45th picture in the series and the picture of Gemma Ward just looked like it should be painted.
I don't know why i love this series so much.
It's pretty raw and they aren't my best drawings, but for some reason it's one of my most favorite projects i've done.
I really want to start working on Volume 3 now.
Well, i hope you like it!
Oh, also if you have questions for the video question and answer with me and my brother, please ask it ;)
Hope you're having a great night!




Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com