Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Britt Maren - Top Newcomers Spring 2011 Series

Fashion Artist Danny Roberts Painting Portrait of Britt Maren from women model management for Models dot com Top Newcomers Spring 2011 series

Hey Friends!
So the Painting today is from the Top Newcomers Spring 2011 Series i did for Models.com.
The Painting is Britt Maren.
Britt has a really interesting look, it's very versatile.
Basically before i did any of the paintings, i looked through about 100 pictures of each of the girls
so i could get a sense of their personality.
I found that usually helps me alot.
But Britt really has a wide range of looks.
When i saw this picture, i instantly wanted to paint it.
There was just something in the pose & expression that i really liked. :)

I'm currently working on improving my drawing and painting skills right now....
But hopefully i should have some new different stuff for you soon ;)




Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com