Monday, September 28, 2009

The Carousel






Happy Monday, my friends.
How was your weekend?
Well, yesterday my brother and I went down to the Spectrum.
We met up with a group of our friends
and my brother, my friend Alice, and I ended up riding a Carousel!!!
It was so fun. We ended up filming alot when we were on the Carousel :)
I hope you like this minute little short film i made today from the ride.
I think I'm going to take a little drawing break,
cause i've been working nonstop,
so i thought i would try some different kind of blogging this week.
aka this video :)
So how are you doing?
What's your favorite Collection/Fashion Show this season?

P.S. If you have a pretty fast connection, watch the HD version... there's a big difference! ha

If you want to see more of the Videos Click Here


Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com