Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NYC Sep 13, 2009



Danny Roberts Painting of the Gerlan Jeans Fashion Show


Hello, Hello, Hello, My Friends,
Happy Wednesday!~
We did it! We made it half way through the week!
So how's it going?
So far the week of relaxing has been so so nice and very much needed :)
Well, today is my first drawing post.
I did the drawing last week, and since my brother, Dave,
shared the NYC adventure, i asked him if he would guess write for our first show.
So, it's my pleasure to introduce you to my brother's writing! :)

"Gerlan Jeans - Waiting outside the the Audi Forum, my brother and I had a pleasant surprise. A flash of red hair caught my eye,
and I quickly realized that it was Julia Frakes of Bunny Bisou! There, chatting with her,
was none other than Suzie Bubble of Style Bubble! Danny approached them cautiously,
as he had done portraits of both of them, conversed with them online,
but had never met either of them in person. After conveying his identity to them, hugs were exchanged.
Once through the doors, we checked in and tracked down our seats.

The collection delivered an urban overtone utilizing grey and white prints of broken brick walls,
pink and white prints of clenched fists, and pot leaves. These made their way on to various garments
ranging from overalls, to swimwear, to hoodies, and even underwear.
All in all, it was a fun event and we were so glad to have met Suzi and Julia!"

P.S. Our family cat Milo has a hurt foot, and there is a little girl who lives
in the house next to us who is in love with Milo. So, today she came over and gave Milo a "Get Well" Card she made him.
It is pretty much the most amazing thing ever! So i posted it on my image diary click here to see it :)


Follow Igor + André
My Ping in TotalPing.com